Quality Assurance Associate
Home Chef is a fast-growing subscription service that delivers fresh ingredients and recipes to our customers on a weekly basis.Our objective is to simplify and improve cooking so our customers both save time and cook better food.We have a team of talented, hard-working, and friendly people committed to success! We are currently searching for QA associates on all shifts. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a rapidly expanding company..
QA Associates perform process checks throughout the production, packaging, sanitation and warehousing functions of the company, including pre-operational checks, sanitation verification, label checks, water activity testing, net weight checks, package integrity checks and organoleptic checks. Provide independent oversight of processes, verifying compliance to company standards and policies, and effectively communicating when there are deviations from standards or processes. Assist in training employees on food safety, company processes and FDA Good Manufacturing Practices. Maintain accurate and organized records of QA activities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. (Perform other related duties and assignments as needed, other duties may be assigned.)
- Work standing or walking for most working shifts
- Knowledge of food safety principles
- QA Experience with Produce
- Perform very physical duties, including but not limited to pushing, pulling, lifting, twisting, walking
- Basic math (Kitchen Math & Measuring) and literacy
- Basic computer operation skills
- Ability to understand and operate basic product testing equipment
- Entrepreneurial attitude towards continuous improvements to food safety culture
- Participate as an active member of the production assembly team on a daily basis
- Execute and coordinate employee training to ensure that all procedures are being followed and meet all
- quality and safety requirements