Brand Ambassador (Part-time) - Indianapolis, IN Region
Home Chef is building new ways to navigate the booming meal kit delivery industry. Our team is a unique mix of creators, chefs, entrepreneurs, and trailblazers and we’re growing quickly. Our customer-first mentality, combined with a zest for supporting our peers, helped us bring home Built in Chicago’s Startup of the Year Moxie award in 2017. If you’re ready to be part of the action, we’re ready to connect with you. There are no limits to where we can go together.
Are you looking for weekend or supplemental income work and want to represent a rapidly growing brand? If so...you might be a fit for our Brand Ambassador team! Home Chef is looking for Brand Ambassadors to promote our meal kits in grocery stores and connect customers with our brand. We are looking for outgoing, professional individuals to represent our brand in stores. As a Brand Ambassador, you will educate customers on our products and give people a taste of the benefits of our meal kits. You are the "face" of our company to our customers, and you should be high-energy, professional, articulate and independent! Home Chef was recently ranked #3 on Inc’s list of Fastest Growing Companies in America...come be a part of the growth!
- Enthusiastically create memorable brand experiences for our customers
- Responsible for several stores within a certain geography/territory
- Represent and promote the Home Chef brand and its meal kits at grocery stores to customers
- Engage customers and share key messages about the product’s key features and benefits
- Maintain working knowledge of our product in order to be a subject matter expert
- Create ‘buzz’ to gain consumer attention
- Set-up and distribute collateral and coupons, as needed
- Ensure product is properly placed, priced, displayed in stores
- Work with store managers to mitigate any issues (expiration, in-stock, packaging, etc)
- Confirm proper execution of primary and secondary signage
- Ensure promotional activity is advertised and executed correctly
- Support retail accounts to help drive sales
- Deliver timely recaps to your manager on in-store efforts, product availability/quality, cooler/signage organization, and additional feedback
- Travel to, provide coverage, and form relationships with store management for all stores within your geography/territory
- Positive attitude, a hunger for knowledge, and excitement for growing our business and brand
- Approachable, friendly and outgoing
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to effectively interact and engage customers - willing to talk to anyone at any time
- Dependable and punctual
- Honest and ethical
- Valid Driver's License and reliable/consistent transportation method (car)
- Comfortable driving long distance and in the city (where applicable)
- Must be able to transport collateral and/or samples
- Comfortable standing on your feet for your entire shift
- Must be able to work during peak store hours. Flexibility to work Mon/Wed, nights, weekends as needed - schedule for this role will vary and be based on your availability!
- Must Maintain professional and clean appearance at all times
- Relevant experience in events, promotions, consumer marketing or community marketing is a plus!
- Candidates can experience Home Chef as a customer - get $30 off your first order!
- 30% Employee discount for Home Chef meal kits ordered online
- Employee Discount Portal - save on electronics, shopping, dining, travel, entertainment and more!
- As a Home Chef employee, you will be eligible for a 10% discount when you purchase Kroger in-house brands